( ) a television in your bedroom
( ) an iPod
( ) a photo printer
( ) your own phone line
( ) TiVo or a generic digital video recorder
(1) high-speed internet access
(2) a surround sound system in bedroom
( ) DVD player in bedroom
( ) at least a hundred DVDs
(4) a childfree bathroom (what?)
( ) your own in-house office
( ) a pool
( ) a guest house
( ) a game room
( ) a queen-size bed or larger
( ) a stocked bar
(5) a working dishwasher
(6) an icemaker (in the fridge)
(7) a working washer and dryer
( ) more than 20 pairs of shoes
( ) at least ten things from a designer store
(8) expensive sunglasses (I consider them expensive, 72€)
( ) framed original art
( ) Egyptian cotton sheets or towels
(9) a multi-speed bike (from my father, really)
(10) a gym membership (University's gym, though)
( ) large exercise equipment at home
( ) your own set of golf clubs
( ) a pool table
( ) a tennis court
( ) local access to a lake, large pond, or the sea (..but not ocean?)
( ) your own pair of skis
(11) enough camping gear for a weekend trip in an isolated area (a tent, a bagpack and boots, that's all you really need)
( ) a boat
( ) a jet ski
( ) a neighborhood committee membership
( ) a beach house or a vacation house/cabin
( ) wealthy family members
(12) two or more family cars (One for my parents, one for my brother and me)
( ) a walk-in closet or pantry
(13) a yard
( ) a hammock
( ) a personal trainer
( ) good credit
( ) expensive jewelry
( ) a designer bag that required being on a waiting list to get
( ) at least $100 cash in your possession right now
( ) more than two credit cards bearing your name (not counting gas cards or debit cards)
( ) a stock portfolio
(14) a passport (why is proper documentation "spoiled"?)
( ) a horse
( ) a trust fund (either for you or created by you)
( ) private medical insurance
( ) a college degree (or nearly there), and no outstanding student loans
( ) shop for non-needed items for yourself (like clothes, jewelry, electronics) at least once a week
( ) do your regular grocery shopping at high-end or specialty stores
( ) pay someone else to clean your house, do dishes, or launder your clothes (not counting dry-cleaning)
( ) go on weekend mini-vacations
( ) send dinners back with every flaw
( ) wear perfume or cologne (not body spray)
( ) regularly get your hair styled or nails done in a salon
( ) have a job but don't need the money OR
(15) stay at home with little financial sacrifice (I live with my parents, duh =P)
( ) pay someone else to cook your meals
( ) pay someone else to watch your children or walk your dogs
( ) regularly pay someone else to drive you taxis
( ) expect a gift after you fight with your partner
( ) an only child
( ) married/partnered to a wealthy person
( ) baffled/surprised when you don't get your way
( ) been on a cruise
(16) traveled out of the country (Wait, isn't this double jeopardy with the passport thing?) <-londubh dixit
(17) met a celebrity
( ) been to the Caribbean
(18) been to Europe (ok, now tripple jeopardy) I must add I live in Europe =P
( ) been to Hawaii
( ) been to New York
( ) eaten at the space needle in Seattle
( ) been to the Mall of America
(19) been on the Eiffel tower in Paris
( ) been on the Statue of Liberty in New York
( ) moved more than three times because you wanted to
( ) dined with local political figures
( ) been to both the Atlantic coast and the Pacific coast
( ) go to another country for your honeymoon
( ) hire a professional photographer for your wedding or party
(20) take riding or swimming lessons as a child
( ) attend private school
( ) have a Sweet 16 birthday party thrown for you
A bit stupid, but quite fun.
1. Taken a picture naked?
2. Taken a shower with someone?
3. Made out with a member of the same sex?
4. Drove a car?
5. Stole anything?
7. Been dumped?
8. Stole money from a friend?
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met?
10. Been in a fist fight?
11. Snuck out of your/someones house?
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
13. Been arrested?
14. Hugged a stranger?
15. Met with a member of the opposite sex somewhere?
16. Left your house with out telling your parents?
18. Ditched school to do something more fun?
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex?
20. Lost a friend?
21. Been on a plane?
22. Been to an island?
23. Slept in until 3?
24. Love someone or miss someone right now?
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
26. Made a snow angel?
28. Cheated while playing a game?
29. Been lonely?
30. Kissed more than 4 people in one night?
31. Been to a club?
32. Felt an earthquake?
33. Touched a snake?
34. Ran a red light
35. Been suspended from school?
37. Been in a car accident?
38. Hated the way you look?
39. Made yourself throw up?
40. Crawled through a window?
41. Been lost?
42. Been to the opposite side of the country?
43. Felt like dying?
44. Cried yourself to sleep?
46. Sang karaoke?
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
48. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
50. Kissed in the rain?
51. Sang in the shower?
52. Made love in a park.
53. Had a dream that you married someone?
54. Glued your hand to something?
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole?
56. Ever gone to school partially naked?
57. Been a cheerleader?
58. Thought about going gay?
59. Didn't take a shower for a week?
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?
61. Played chicken?
Don't understand =?
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger?
64. Broken a bone?
65. Been easily amused?
66. Laugh so hard you cried?
67. Mooned/flashed someone?
68. Cheated on a Test?
69. Forgotten someone's name?
70. Slept naked?
71. Done something dumb while drunk?
73. Blacked out from drinking?
74. Played a prank on someone?
75. Gone to a late night movie?
76. Made love to anything not human?
77. Failed a class?
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat?
79. Smoked pot?
80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend?
81. Did you celebrate the 4th of July?
82. Thrown strange objects?
83. Felt like killing someone?
84. Thought about running away?
85. Ran away?
86. Got a piercing?
89. Made a parent cry?
90. Cried over someone?
91. Owned more than 5 sharpies?
92. Dated someone (same person) more than once?
93. Had/Have a dog?
96. Been in a band?
97. Drank 25 sodas in a day?
98. Broken a CD?
99. Shot a gun?
100. Wanted someone but knew you could never have them?
Taken from radicalpan & radicalpan
List three neat facts, two births and one death in your journal, including the year.
- 1853 - Giuseppe Verdi's opera Il Trovatore premieres in Rome.
- 1957 - Launch of Sputnik I, the first artificial satellite to orbit the Earth, and first Avro Arrow rolled out of main plant.1977 - Snow falls in Miami, Florida. This is the only time in the history of the city that snowfall has occurred.
- 2002 - Michael Jordan, formerly of the Washington Wizards, plays his first game in Chicago since rejoining the NBA.
- 1736 - James Watt, Scottish inventor (d. 1819)
- 1809 - Edgar Allan Poe, American writer and poet (d. 1849)
- 639 - Dagobert I, King of the Franks
And something extra:
World Animal DayNational Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.